arrow_upward
I cancelled my vasectomy appointment today.
This is kind of a personal topic for me, but I cancelled my vasectomy appointment today. I had all sorts of emotions leading up to it this morning. My partner hit me with the question "Do you want to have kids?" and I exploded with tears. It was easy to say "No" when there wasn't an actual, permanent solution waiting for me. But in that moment? I really wasn't sure. I ended up going in to talk to the doctor about it. He was very understanding and we ended up calling it off. 

How have you handled life changing decisions? What decisions have you ended up changing your mind about?

Any human being destroying their chances of having children willingly would most certainly be  unimaginably stressed, and confused thus there's absolutely nothing wrong with canceling something you did not wish to go through with.

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
bra... im pretty sure that was the right call!

[+] 1 user Likes NiKK000's post
If you aren't completely sure you want to go through with it, then it's fine to not settle with the permanent solution. There are alternative contraceptive methods.

[+] 1 user Likes nicejobman!'s post
lol your profile pic is so funny

[+] 1 user Likes prohandsomer's post
More kids! But for real though... if you may want more kids or have kids in the future kudos.

Good call on canceling the appointment. There are several ways to prevent birth that seems better to you current situation. Save vasectomy to when you are sure you have enough kids in your life

Good! you don't need that shit!