arrow_upward
I've been looking for a place like this for a while.
Hi all,

Among my friends and fam I pride myself as a finder of digital content. Been sharing materials for bout 20 years now, cut my teeth in newsgroups and using AOL inboxes to forward split archives. HTTP to FTP, Hotline to Gnutella, IRC to torrents, I'm down for the tactics. I made beaucoup cash back in the day hustling PSX games thanks to a soldering iron and a lightscribe burner. 

So yeah. There used to be message boards and I used to be on them. Well this morning my wife asked me for something I couldn't find easily. 
Some leaked gym plans or something to keep her ass juicy (a worthy cause) and my googlefu led me to a thread started by 

I've been looking for a place like this for a while..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on I've been looking for a place like this for a while..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I've been looking for a place like this for a while..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on I've been looking for a place like this for a while..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

So here i am, and I suppose I'll need to do some sharing of my own and contribute financially if this place is as it seems. 
I'm a cynic, but must admit I'm getting pretty amped up at finding this site. I didn't think forums like this still existed, but it looks like someone's found a good system to keep the robots and snitches out.

Big up!
Chuck

[+] 1 user Likes 2buckchuck's post
I think most of us are in the same boat as you are my friend!

We're looking for some specific content and it just happens that this is the only place on the web we can really find it!

Yup, hope you have a good time here

Gruetzi mittenand

Welcome, There are some fun threads to check out in the lounge.
If you make a post there it will help your contribution level.
That will also give you credits.

Please check out my threads and like them if you like them.

welcome to the forum.

Aamsmkddkkfkcmck