arrow_upward
If you could remove any invention from history what would you chose?
Pop-up ads are the bane of my existence.

[+] 2 users Like niggaretard's post
Online Play subscriptions on consoles. Actual freaking garbage.

[+] 1 user Likes Scothlatl's post
I have to agree that online pay subscriptions on consoles are the absolute worst. Besides the usual things people hate, I would say keytar is a weird invention.

[+] 1 user Likes ZetsuX13's post
As a consumer, I really agree on disliking the shift to subscriptions. I remember when software products were a one-time purchase, now more and more companies are shifting to subscription SaaS offerings. However, from a business perspective, it's actually a brilliant model for more predictable income. 

That said, if I could remove one invention it would be "low fat" foods. Low fat yogurts make me want to cry; they taste so awful and anyone eating them is missing out on the joy of a good tasting full-fat yogurt.  Fat-free salad dressings are sad; a good olive oil in a vinaigrette makes a salad shine! Reduced-fat peanut butter should be banned. It's just wrong on so many levels. Margarine as a lower fat alternative to butter is absolutely awful and unappetizing. Offer me the most mouthwatering platter of fresh-baked breads and then pair it with margarine instead of butter and I'll pass, every time.  Who actively wants turkey bacon instead or regular bacon? Ice cream & frozen custards always taste better with a higher milk-fat percentage.

[+] 1 user Likes whatevv's post
whomst ever the fuck invented cancer need a mouthful of hair.

[+] 1 user Likes HorizonsEclipse Throwaway's post
Hah, yes those annoying pop up ads (especially those redirecting ones) should be illegal Big Grin

Paid videos and subscription.