arrow_upward
If you found nudes of someone you know IRL, would you tell them?
OFC NOT!

I would have to smile everytime i see her though!

Yeah I would

If they are ones they wanted to put out there, probably not.
If they got leaked or something, yeah. They need to know about things like that.

I've learned from watching tons of hentai that you're supposed to use that information to your advantage and blackmail her for sexual favors. Lol.

i would tell her, so she might know who leaked it.

Tough question...

First I thought I only would if it's someone I talk to, but if it's anyone I can get in contact with I could just make a throwaway account and send them the link. Not important they know who's telling them as much as it is that they know their stuff is leaked

yes. they probs don't know their stuff's online and was posted by an ex

They wouldn't wanna know

Hell no. It'd be a bit awkward anyways  Tongue

If it looks like someone posted them w.o their consent then 100%, If they put them up themselves then no b/c I'm basically saying I found them while I was beating off lmao

I would tell. People should know more about themselves

Yeah i would probably tell them after i build up the courage to do so

It depends on which girl it happens to be that I know. Those that I respect or want to have mercy on I would hang onto it as private fap material.

The ones that I don't respect., I would most definitely post. But I would post it in such a way that they couldn't finger me as the OP.

Depends on the situation for me. I would say if it was posted without their knowledge then I would tell them about it, but if it was their own doing I wouldn't ever bring it up.

never! i would hoard that material and fap to it at my leisure!

I wont tell'em my mouth will be sealed

no hahahha I definitely wanna see them nudes and then Ill try to get nudes from her too lmaooo

depends on who they are

Depends on who they are and what kind of situation it would be