arrow_upward
Intro and ?s
To be completely honest, I found this website after googling the onlyfans account I wanted to see alongside “free” lol. Now I’m just trying to figure out how to make 10 credits so I can see the link to the content. From what I understand you get them from posting? Im not quite sure how credits work but I’ll probably figure it out. If I like this forum I will stick around and might even get elite. As for posting I have some premium snapchat pics/vids from one of my favorite models to share. Im wondering if I can post personal stuff I’ve received because I don't have much that premium content, but I have plenty of nudes sent to me

cringelord Wrote:To be completely honest, I found this website after googling the onlyfans account I wanted to see alongside “free” lol. Now I’m just trying to figure out how to make 10 credits so I can see the link to the content. From what I understand you get them from posting? Im not quite sure how credits work but I’ll probably figure it out. If I like this forum I will stick around and might even get elite. As for posting I have some premium snapchat pics/vids from one of my favorite models to share. Im wondering if I can post personal stuff I’ve received because I don't have much that premium content, but I have plenty of nudes sent to me

welcome to the forums either welcome people or post in general forums to get credits and stay in good standings

[+] 1 user Likes beilzabob's post
If you look around on forums there are some posts by admin that explain the details. Basically points go down from posting in leaks section to unlock content, and go up from posts in discussion areas outside of leaks. Also if you post content you get more points, also from likes on posts, etc.

[+] 1 user Likes bomjets's post
are there any non-premium content that does not require points?