arrow_upward
Intro + question about credits
Hey everyone.

I'm kinda confused about the credit system here. I understand that posting new threads can give you some credits, and that people clicking your links does as well (does people liking your posts give you any? does people replying to your post give you any?). But it seems like 99% of new posts just go unclicked, receiving maybe one or two replies.

I've posted 3 leak threads, so I'm contributing actual content, but I still haven't even been able to earn a 10 credits. So for my 3 leaks posted so far I can't even unlock/view 1 single leak. Is the system really just like this? Any better way to earn credits? Or is it all just to get you to pay $$ for the upgraded account?

Leaks I've posted:

Intro + question about credits.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Intro + question about credits.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Intro + question about credits.

Registered Members Only

[+] 5 users Like trollsmithtroll's post
Same questions to be honest.

Now I'm even more curious about the contributor level. Eventually, after my fourth (!) leak thread I finally got to 10 credits. But my contributor level wouldn't let me see a single post. Guess I'll have to grind out these contributor levels by spending time in the non leak sections. I don't mind having to show I'm not just a leech but man, you would think there'd be a better ratio. This is a crazy amount of time and effort I'm putting into just being allowed to see one post haha.

Yeah kinda strange

comment on a non-leak/adult

Like this one right?

It’s a very interesting but confusing system

new here and was also confused at first, if I had more money I would buy onlyfans and leak it all here for you guys

this is confusing but i hope it works

I was confused first too, but i think i finally got it Smile

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

I, uh, still don't get it.

same still can't see content

yeah i've got no idea how to use this site

If anyone knows  for sure it would be great. Still waiting to see one post

same problem here, didn't find any walkthrough or something like that

I currently lack 10 credits to unlock hidden links and I think my contributor level is still much too low to see anything you posted even if i did

does posting in introduction threads reveal hidden links here? im gonna test in this thread and find out
(if it works, i may double reply to confirm for others if i cant edit my own reply)

for everybody new who is wondering
it does reveal the 3 links in the top post within this thread here,  but understandably does not also reveal hidden links at the linked thread itself...
...for a new user.

Elite/Onyx upgraded users seem to get that along automatically with their upgraded status