arrow_upward
Is Buying a membership worth it?
Hi, 

I'm a newb, this may be a controversial thread to those who created the forum. Do you think paying for access to links is worth it? Have you gotten your money's worth? It seems going the "free" route is a lot of effort. Just asking.

[+] 1 user Likes Pearlywood's post
yeah I'm in the same boat where I got here cause of one really good looking girl that I wanted content for

I think right now it's not super worth it for myself, but once I start finding more girls whose leaks I want upgrading will be worth

I don't think its worth it if you're just loking for 1 girl, because let me tell you the grind is really tedious
Even if tou have content to share, it still take some time

Depends how badly you want the leaks bruh

Yeah it all comes down to how bad you want it

Theres some posts that are onyx only and that confuses me cause theres heaps of people commenting and thanking for post but they dont have onyx border

Tbh this entire site to made to make you pay money in some way or another.

Hey let me help you

I thinks its not because you can have the level system

I can see some accounts are fake in order to make you get the membership. All the accounts are at like -100 contributor level, post are in the same month of joined date, and always says thanks, I've been looking for this, etc etc. after getting enough credit to unlock it, it says contributor level is too low so the accounts are definitely fake

for 1 girl not really but if you look at it like a steady stream of good fresh content it is.

I was going to ask the same question too, thanks for all the answers

Depends on how much of content you are after

If you find an ocean load of content you must have then possibly. If it’s just instant access to a singular post then maybe not.

seems easier than actually raising your contributor level

As everyone else says, definitely down to whether you're after one or more girls. I know these leaks are tougher to find because of the DMCA assholes.

Yeah if you are just here for 1 girl its not worth it

What level contributor must you be to unlock content? I havent found much information on this...

I think it is pretty worth it. I would get it if i had the money ngl.

Probably not worth it