arrow_upward
Is Covid A Hoax?
Wazzup guys,

i know, nobody really loves that topic and its freaking off-topic but over the last days i've had this question in my head:
How many people think, and i mean REALLY think, that that whole covid-thing is a giant hoax to turn down the economy of the world an just...yeah, be mean to humanity?
I do not personally know anyone, do you guys?
How much of the people in your country think such things?

Well, there might be a chance of that, as we know that China has been subtly growing and increasing military capability. So it might be an biological attack as well.

It's pretty obviously not a hoax. I'm sure there's plenty americans living in some fantasy land where they get all their information from 'patriotic' facebook accounts and think it is a hoax though.

Definitely not and its kind of useless if the governmen were to cover something with Covid

Covid seems a hoax to me. Good way to get rid of unwanted political opponents.

It's crazy to me how some people believe a global pandemic is a hoax. If only one country went under lockdown, sure, I can believe the government is playing tricks. But the entire world is affected and I highly doubt the every country would just play along.
Besides, I actually know people who just recently tested positive for Covid so to me there's no doubt it's real. And on the small off chance that it isn't real, and we're all wearing masks for nothing, better safe than sorry.

It clearly is. All the people who are "dying" are actually being paid by the government to live in new underground cities. They're planning to nuke the planet to reduce the population so they're selecting the best citizens to survive the falllout. Clearly.

This is my opinion, it's not a hoax as it is killing lots of people in the world. But i cannot stop wondering wether or not the government actually taking shitty benefit from it. Like in my country, a minister has been proven to take money worth of millions of dollar. That amount of money supposedly spent as help for the lower class citizen. The president doesn't care too. Plus I've seen many people in power who actually didn't care for abt their people. All in all covid is bad, the government sometimes worse

I strongly doubt it's a hoax, a family member had it and it's more hyped up than the actual effects on the body.

I was living with this guy who was pretty intelligent, so he always liked to think he was above most people. So he started going into the conspiracy as a way to think that he just knew better than everyone else and he could see all the strings being pulled. He'd go on a lot about how they were inflating the numbers, saying that they were only counting people that were going to die anyway.

So I dunno, took me by surprise that he actually believed it don't know if he still does, moved place a while back

After being tested postive and going through hell with it, can confirm its not a hoax

I've been through it so its not a hoax.

Definitely not a hoax but I feel the Media and governments are utilising it to scaremonger the general public so they can fulfil ulterior motives