arrow_upward
Is Djokovic undoubtedly the GOAT now?
With his win at Wimbledon, he now ties Federer and Nadal at 20 slams. I'm the biggest Nadal fan, but as a tennis fan, I have to say that Djokovic is no question the GOAT now.

Tied highest slams.

At least 2 of every slam, which he achieved with the FO win this year over Nadal.

H2H winning record against Nadal and Fed.

Most weeks at No.1.

Unparalleled Masters 1000 record... 

PLus much more that I'm forgetting

Statswise probably yes, but his problem is sadly that he became large in a time when you were either a Nadal or Federer fan, which never left much space for people being dedicated fans of him personally - weird situation kinda, but that is in the end what propels these debates.

I feel like if you ask Tennis fans about their favorite, it will be a 60/39/1 split Federer/Nadal/Djoker, not because people dont like him just because he was in their shadow so much.

Just by record and stats, yes, he gotta be in that talk

If you watched Sky Sports, they had this whole near-worship session, saying that Martina Navratilova was the best, almost like they were implying that she was better than Federer/Nadal/Djokovic.

I must say so he’s won 20 straight…

yes, he is the goat

Definitely, and he still has some years left.

posh tennis fans hate djokovic cos hes not from a posh background like them. hes a mentality monster and pushed nadal and federer to greater heights too