arrow_upward
Is Gaming Dead Or Is It Just Me
Microtransactions, Elitist Players & Half Finished Games Being Sold For Full Price. What are your thoughts?

[+] 1 user Likes HelloHi's post
Game companies are getting lazier and greedier. Look at Bethesda, for example. They take advantage of the brand image they've accumulated for years through their open world games that they thought no one would notice if they cut costs with Fallout 76. Fans saw through their shit and suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. They went to milk the cash cow only to find it rotting while their fans screamed at them for a half-assed product.

[+] 2 users Like MisterNwah's post
I agree no good games rn

I totally agree. Games these days are filled with wannabe MLG players, TTV and toxic players followed by corporate greed. All the fun has been sucked out of the gaming industry

[+] 1 user Likes GoodG's post
Not just you. There probably won’t be any good games till new consoles come out at holidays. Companies just don’t take pride in their products any more.

[+] 1 user Likes Nymph3's post
I agree there aren't many new games out right now / many new teased games releasing soon but I hope there will be

get some friends to play games with and you'll have plenty of fun.

There's still some great games and there's some that are looking to be great. Such as cyberpunk 2077

There's still good games but the problem is you have to dig through all the chuff. You just mainly have to wait for the dust to settle and see what indie game is good. In terms of AAA games those are just dying as you feel

sports game are still somewhat fgood

Well im still positive about single players game, Doom, Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk ?, Control, Witcher series, Fallen Order,... They are really breaking the norms of shitty monetized games nowadays.

[+] 1 user Likes Nguyễn Hà's post
thanksssthanksssthanksssthanksssthanksss

Once developers figured out how much money we'd pay them, I think that sealed our fate. Now they know that they don't have to give us value for DLC because we love games so much that we'll keep sinking in money for new content. If people didn't give into that model, it wouldn't be as prevalent, but there will always be the "whale players" that will perpetuate it

Companies keep pushing prices up and up and selling less and less game each time, and will continue to do so as people still purchase the games. I feel they will keep going with this trend until they receive a big enough reaction in terms of sales to even consider changing their ways.

pc gaming is good

gaming isnt dead, but a lot of newer games are as you described. Tbh, it's just a bit more cherry picking now, not every game is gonna be good

Its dying for me. Everything is the same generic shit. Open a game, exact same season ranks as all the rest, buy the season pass for 20 free tiers etc. Everything is trying to be the next fortnite and all players are trying to be the next ninja. Its just boring.

I cant really complain. Yes there is a lot of shit out their but you also get a lot of good stuff depending on your taste.
My backlog is 40+ games big and I only counted games that I really want to play.

Switch games are killing it

Gaming will never be dead as long as the demands are there