arrow_upward
Is Kevin Durant going to be as good as he was pre injury?
Obviously KD isn't gonna reach 100% of what he was before, Achilles injuries just don't work like that, but is KD gonna be able reach 90% of what he once was? He's been solid so far but the Nets as a whole has in general has been an overall disappointment with some glimmers of greatness. Will KD be able to dominate his future games and put Kyrie into the 2nd man spot like Lebron did, or is KD slowing down and giving Kyrie a bit more of his own spotlight?

Honestly with a solid team, it seems like he just be back. Not too his old full extent but he's still s top tier player. No one can guard him

Yeah still gonna be a god

i definitely hope so - was always one of my favs--- with kyrie for some yrs now.. so, very happy theyre playing together now

So what are the odds of him being the same player pre injury? 20 percent? What are the odds of him being a shell of himself? 20 percent? That's a big gamble but if the contract was done right, maybe worth a shot.

Facts. I also feel like if anyone can overcome this, it’s him.

Probably not, but that doesn’t mean he wont rock the nba. KD is a superstar and an injury will only have a small effect on that

Not athletically, a ruptured Achilles never lets someone regain their full athletic performance pre injury

Nah i don’t think so the injury definitely changed him he’s not the same

Well now that we’re in Jan he definitely seems like himself. We gotta see how this team function with Harden and Kyrie being so ball dominate tho.

He's got some abilities, but I think his team can't help him as much as it used to be.