arrow_upward
Is VR worth the price?
I've been looking at different VR games and headsets and was wondering if there worth the price.

I just don't want to spend $500 on some equipment to only use it once and leave it sitting in the corner gathering dust.  
I was also wondering if there are a lot of good games for VR right now. 
One final question how much space do you need for a good VR setup. I've seen people stream games like Beat Sabre and know that theirs a large space requirement to play them.

no. unless your rich, 500 dollars is way too much to pay for the ability to buy a few shitty games.

VR requires far too much to play effectively, for anyone without a stable PC rig and a large area to play VR, it's almost impossible

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
^ couldn't agree more. Basic quest 2 is only 300 bucks here. You can always return it if you hate it.

I’d say yes.....it’s a different type of feel to the gaming experience that you can’t get through console

I agree with all the above comments tbh. It's a auper unique experience and can be very fun, but is also expensive and requires the space

should try it at least once, but dont buy before knowing if you have motion sickness or not!