arrow_upward
Is it still worth to buy a nintendo switch?
I've been thinking about buying a switch recently but I don't know if it's worth buying because if another nintendo console comes out soon I probably will just wait for that. Also if the games aren't cross compatible it also won't be the best purchase

A lot of the games are not really cross platform but switches are very hard to find now

Honestly I'm getting on for monster hunter. But I've git a lot of friends who'll I'll be playing with.
The main questions I ask when investing in a new platform are:
Are there enough exclusive titles?
Are there friends I'll otherwise not be able to play with?
Can I get a reasonable deal on the system?

If you consider these points it may be easier to decide if a switch is worth it for you.

I love my Switch. I have a PS5 PS4 and a good gaming PC but the Switch is the one I'm playing the most ATM. I love Hyrule Warriors and a lot of my friends are playing MHR with me so its a good system if you have friends who also play the games on it.

[+] 1 user Likes Gpunter's post
Honestly i think the switch has very few good games that are not available on a console with better performance. So i nadically just got a handful of zelda or mario games and thats it

id say hold out for september - the switch has been out for a while in its current form for a while and there are rumours of a v2 coming around soon with a more powerful chip.

yep i think you need to wait a little bit more for the v2 realease but the price will be jumping pretty big sadly

Definitely still worth. you can now get it for cheaper, access to its best games for half the price. If you care about performance, maybe hold out till nintendo releases a stronger version of the switch. I honestly dont doubt they would do that since they've done same things to 3DS.

depends if you like to travel or sit outside and play games.