arrow_upward
Is reposting purchased links to other websites allowed?
I am aware of a user who reposts the links he gets here to other forums, including a couple of my own. Do the rules allow this? I have proof and can send it over to mods if needed, but if you guys allow this type of behavior it kind of defeats the purpose of the forum.
Telegram - @rick_techkin
DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE LINKS

[+] 1 user Likes LULZ ZLUL's post
No it is definitely not allowed. If you have proof please post it here and the user(s) will be banned immediately
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Here are two posts that were created after I have uploaded the material to mega and posted it here myself. It uses exactly the same preview pictures, which I find odd since the odds of that happening randomly should be pretty slim to nonexistent.
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/t/Liya-Silver-Leaked

https://leakedbb.com/t/GothCharlotte-Leaked

There is a user here with the same user name, as the poster on the other forum - 

RE: Is reposting purchased links to other websites allowed?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Is reposting purchased links to other websites allowed?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
, and I suspect they are indeed the same person. The only problem is that the last login is all the way back in 2019, and it confuses me. (is that a known bug or something?) Is the information about who purchased the links from my posts or clicked on them (if they have the premium) available to the administration? Maybe there is another account connected to this person.
Telegram - @rick_techkin

I am investigating this still

One more oddity is that the registration date on both accounts is the same.
Telegram - @rick_techkin

I'm happy to report that after a thorough investigation, I have found the user and reported it to Lucifer, what he does it up to him

[+] 1 user Likes LeakedBB Dev's post
User

RE: Is reposting purchased links to other websites allowed?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Is reposting purchased links to other websites allowed?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
has been banned permanently

Former Onyx member, for 6 months unfortunately leaked a lot of material, but that's like the pot calling the kettle black Smile

Regardless that behaviour is not tolerated in this community
leakedbb.com/faq.php

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Another user was found and banned today. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to stop people from just purchasing an upgrade and stealing content :/
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Looking forward to read this thread

l i,,l ugfkoi,. cv  Big Grin

Was wondering that myself.