arrow_upward
Kanye West's Best Album?
I think his best is MBDTF, and his second is Graduation, thirdly 808s & Heartbreak what yall think???

the new one is the good one

808s & Heartbreak, mostly because Amazing song, always gets me in a better mood

808's probably has some of my favorite beats. Dropout probably had the better lyrics

i like graduation the best

My favorite song from Ye is Through The Wire or All Falls Down, and album surprisingly for me is Ye. Him and Young Thug only ones pulling off the short albums as of late and it's pure

Y E E Z U S by far, MBDTF is only a 6/10

Graduation is PEAK kanye with the mixture of soul samples with electronica but late registration is my fave

Graduation is still my favorite after all these years. MBDTF is right up there though.

808 heartbreaks followed closely by Graduation

johndoe2 Wrote:Graduation is still my favorite after all these years. MBDTF is right up there though.

This! I always find myself coming back to Graduation every time. The album had a whole vibe to it. It set a whole trend when it went up against 50's 'Curtis' album. Changed up the whole genre imo. 

MBDTF is so good. The production on the songs are amazing. Devil in a New Dress is an all-time great track with Rick Ross' arguably best verse.

NOLIMIT1700 Wrote:I think his best is MBDTF, and his second is Graduation, thirdly 808s & Heartbreak what yall think???
I like the Life of Pablo, I think it has the most bangers in it.

hands down MBDTF. Graduation is a pretty close second.
I'd rank them as follows:
MBDTF
Graduation
808s
Late Registration
The College Drop Out
Yeezus
Pablo
Ye
and I haven't really listened to Jesus is King much lol

not my favorite but 808 is underrated

Graduation is probably the best. Yet again might just be his most popular.

Jesus is king

[+] 1 user Likes Yungbull1's post