arrow_upward
Kotor is back baby, gimme some statwars.
So it was just announced that Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic is getting remade. I'm am so so so excited. I lost track of how many times I replayed that game. 

Its only announced for PS5 and PC, sorry Xbox.

[+] 1 user Likes Omega Samurai's post
I actually never played the game, always wanted to try it though,

Guess I have a good reason now Smile

Bruh.

Yeah I don't know if I can recommend someone play it now. The gameplay is reealllllly dated but the story is awesome. I have so many fond memories with the game and I'm excited for a whole new generation of gamers to experience the greatness that is Kotor.

But tbh I gotta temper my expectations.

Same, never got to play it but definitely will this time around.

Loved KOTOR, but I'm torn since I'm not a fan of remakes. Not to mentioned the hundreds of games I could play instead of replaying an old one.

[+] 1 user Likes wannbergken's post
Yeah there have been a lot of remakes recently so I get your concerns for remaking an existing IP vs creating something new.

Dude. I just saw this. So so so pumped that it's getting remade but I'm fuming with anger I can't play it on Xbox. Like what the fuck.

super pumped for this game

Never played the OG game before, but with all my friends hounding me to play it before the remakes come out I guess it's time to give it a shot lol

[+] 1 user Likes IncBurner's post
They will either knock it out of the park, or it will be ass. There is no middle ground.

best game ever made!!! revans the best

[+] 1 user Likes syndrk1's post