arrow_upward
Language learning tips?
For the people who are studying another language, what types of tips or methods can you give to help someone.

I've been learning Japanese for over a year now, I've come fairly far in it and am able to hold a somewhat decent conversation. As for studying it though, I don't really consistently do it as I have a hard time finding what I need to be studying.

So even if you don't study Japanese, but study another language, what kind of tips can you give for this?

For speaking its really easy mostly 100-200 words are needed , they will be the common words used, u can also learn it from a root word in many languages, try speaking it with someone who knows the lang, no prob if u cant find any there are many apps available for that purpose.

[+] 1 user Likes Rusf11's post
Try to surround yourself with friends that know the language and can help you out.

[+] 1 user Likes Jason12315's post
you should really try to practise that language everyday maybe get some japanese friends too that will help you a lot i tried that before and it worked i used to study spanish practise makes perfect my dude

[+] 1 user Likes itachieuu's post
Well besides the normal courses and resources available online, i think it’s really important to practice that language. Try to read local news from that country, watch videos in that language, watch videos with that language’s subtitles, try visiting that country for as long as u can. Goodluck, brother!

[+] 1 user Likes newstuffBoy's post
try to download an app called duoligo, it helps a lot

[+] 1 user Likes Munizgusta's post
Appreciate the help guys. A lot of the stuff mentioned I do already, like talking with someone Japanese everyday and using Duolingo, but I'll try just immersing myself more into it.