arrow_upward
League of legends new eternal system
What do you think about this new addition to the game? I don't find it really useful tbh it's just another new way for players to flex ingame. I feel like there are way more important stuff Riot needs to work on

I feel like it could be better, like kill trackers on csgo. But its another moneygrab that riot introduced.

Is decent, nothing too crazy

Thing about it is that we had stat tracking in client many seasons ago, but they removed it. Now they added back a fraction of those tracked stats and made them flashier. I guess the series 1 has few things that are new but it's overpriced, especially considering they are planning on bringing more of those in the future. It's fine if you are one trick or play a couple champions mainly that you'd like to "grind" more things on them. Personally I bought only the started series bundle for 15k BE and I sit on that. They also said that in the mini seasons (in a couple months) they will be adding as ranked reward eternal capsules that contains RP series. Here's to hope we get the ones for the champions we want.

luigigontarro6z Wrote:What do you think about this new addition to the game? I don't find it really useful tbh it's just another new way for players to flex ingame. I feel like there are way more important stuff Riot needs to work on
I havent really looked into it but it seems interesting

I feel like they didn't think too much on it. The eternals are too easy to do, they don't provide any challenge.
But we know riot, they do everything that could earn them some money. They could fix the client first but they're still procrastinating on that

Not only do they feel very underwhelming, they cost an ungodly amount of be/rp. They need to either scrap it or make it tons cheaper