arrow_upward
Least Favorite App
Personally, I don't like discord. I think it over complicates thing, it's gotten a pretty bad rep nowadays for all the grooming and everything which definitely isn't good, and for me personally, my headphones are always being turned off automatically so that I have to go and play hide and seek with my microphone settings on both the app and my phone just to talk to friends.

Plus people take it way to seriously, like it's an empire to run. I always thought those "memes out if general" memes were just jokes or like a small percentage, but no dude that shit is real and prevalent

Facebook app is annoying and you have to jump through 100 hoops to uninstall.

I hate all the email apps compared to desktop alternative

FR, Tik tok lol

Tik tok cringe af

Probably Facebook since I can't uninstall it even if I want to

Netflix for the UK because it’s just full of crap all the time

Facebook I don't find too bad when using the app but it's complete shite when I'm browsing incognito or something and just want to check something out on a FB page. I think there's a class for "biggest pos app" that just happens to be all apps that are just thin wrappers around web pages, the kind that throw up a loading spinner for every single thing you do since it has to reach out to the backend just to see what to show next.

For me it might have to be Amino. Concept is good, used it for a bit, but now it lags like no tomorrow and most of the population on there from what I can tell are a bit on the young side. Got some people DMing users with anime girls as their pfp's left and right so yea