arrow_upward
Local Co-op video game suggestions?
Hi all! 
I am looking for some suggestion what to play with my friend in local multiplayer game with maximum 4 players.
We have already played Portal 2 and A Way Out. Any suggestions for mainly story-driven couch coop games like those?

Both Divinity: Original Sin games have local couch-co-op.

Any console/PC limitations? Because the original Xbox and Gamecube had a ton of 4 player games

The console ports of Diablo 3 have local multiplayer, I'm pretty sure. But that'd mean supporting Blizzard, and that's just ew.

The "Trine" series is pretty beautiful.

Mythus54 Wrote:Both Divinity: Original Sin games have local couch-co-op.

Any console/PC limitations? Because the original Xbox and Gamecube had a ton of 4 player games

The console ports of Diablo 3 have local multiplayer, I'm pretty sure. But that'd mean supporting Blizzard, and that's just ew.
Can confirm, the PS4 version of Diablo 3 does have local multiplayer. The story is nothing special, the gameplay can be very fun, but can get repetitive. New loot is probably the best thing about the game haha meaning customizing your character's look. Basically, kill monsters, become more fashionable lol.

There ain't many games with local coop these days unlike the past. Developers have lost interest in them. Eon Altar is very interesting local coop rpg game buts its only on PC. Instead of controllers you use your phones with a dedicated app. All inventories,skills, menus etc are on the phone so there is no interruptions in the game between players. There are hidden personal objectives between players that may not align with others which only you can see on your phone so it makes it interesting to hide information from your friends. Its up to 4 players.

If you haven't played them already, give Halo, Gears of War, Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons, and Resident Evil 5 or 6 a try.

A good party/ couch co-oop game is super blood hockey, very much styled after old arcade games, with great gameplay that is easy to learn and a good time killer.

Not exactly story driven, but Gang Beasts and Overcooked are some of the best couch games right now.

i recommend overcoocked 2 and Love in a Dangerous Spacetime
it's really great

and if you all in the same house/room with wi-fi, i recommend Space Team for mobile phone
has on Android and iOS stores
it's free and really funny to play!

it's like everyone is in a ship, and on each mobile has a part of the shipe painel
and missions start to show on your screen, like "press the button with the name Bluglorp"
and someone has this button on the painel, and need to click it

it's really fun to play!

Left 4 dead one and two is good man