arrow_upward
Logged in but can't see content from search results
Whenever I click on a post from the search results I see the "Registered Members Only" banner. But when I click log in it shows that I'm already logged in. It works fine when I open posts from the main OF Leaks page though so I'm not sure why only searched posts do that. I'm new here so maybe I'm missing something.

This is so strange, I haven't experienced this before and I use Search a LOT.

(23-06-2021, 02:14 AM)Deaddlockk Wrote: Whenever I click on a post from the search results I see the "Registered Members Only" banner. But when I click log in it shows that I'm already logged in. It works fine when I open posts from the main OF Leaks page though so I'm not sure why only searched posts do that. I'm new here so maybe I'm missing something.

Are you using Safari Private Browsing. Some Browsers treat tabs as seperate windows, so each tab would need to be logged in :/
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

(24-06-2021, 01:08 PM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote:
(23-06-2021, 02:14 AM)Deaddlockk Wrote: Whenever I click on a post from the search results I see the "Registered Members Only" banner. But when I click log in it shows that I'm already logged in. It works fine when I open posts from the main OF Leaks page though so I'm not sure why only searched posts do that. I'm new here so maybe I'm missing something.

Are you using Safari Private Browsing. Some Browsers treat tabs as seperate windows, so each tab would need to be logged in :/

Noo I'm using firefox incognito. The only workarounds I've found are to click the little green "Go to first unread post" arrow or click on a page number that's in parenthesis. Clicking the actual post title shows me as logged out for some reason.

This is so odd. Can you try chrome incognito and let me know
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

(02-07-2021, 05:26 PM)Lucifer NightStar Wrote: This is so odd. Can you try chrome incognito and let me know

It worked fine with chrome incognito! I use the same extensions for both so I'm not sure what's causing it.

Working fine for me on moblie

Yeaaa need some help as well