arrow_upward
Low contribution detected - I made 6 threads in the last 48 hours. Help please!
I’m just now figuring out how all of this works so I’m assuming I’ve done the same thing and just posted spammy things. I guess the grind is on to improve my rating  Cry

very good Smile

i see too much post too fast.

I have to say this system is a bit confusing, having to jump through so much loop to even have a chance to be able to actually view at least one link.

Should I just make a new account I feel like my accounts in the mud and I genuinely enjoy some topics people bring up ?

Yeah this thread is helpful, I didn't know how the credit system and contribution system worked till now.

damn i fucked up

Hi, can I have the permission to post without approval right now, sometimes my mega packs expire before getting approved, and I have earned some contributer level,

Thanks

Hm, I've bren replying on non-leak threads but my level is dropping still. Maybe I'm still being too spammy and I need to make a thread instead of just replying.

The system is a bit confusing - I think making people earn credits to only see links is kind of encouraging spam - and seeing contributor level plummeting is only encouraging different types of spam. I understand trying to keep stuff away from leeching, but it kind of feels a bit like overkill to me..
Also what really was super weird is that you take away the credits and only then tell the user that they've been struck by the spam bot

At the risk of being blacklisted by the mods, I have to say a few things:

The system is deceiving. It says that "commenting on the thread or liking" unlocks the links. There's no mention of a contributor rating anywhere. Once the user comments, their contributor level goes down, often without their knowledge. People are thirsty and comment on tons of threads and still fail to see the links. Also, let it be known "liking" the post has zero effect. After commenting on the thread, the user sees a message that reads "Premium Content" and that they must spend credits to use it.

Users dig around and learn that commenting on any thread not in the leaks section gives them credits. Once they make ten comments, they purchase the content that was locked away, which further sinks their contributor level. Again, none of this is mentioned to the user.

After further digging, users learn the only way to increase contributor level is by creating threads. 99% of users here do not have unique material or leaks to contribute (including me; I only have one friend on OF and she gave me free access to all her content but she's far from what I could call a looker, so idk if there even would be interest in that. Also, my third world economy makes it harsh to support them e-girls. Subbing to a $5 OF feels like paying $25 instead. Now think about the ones with higher prices), so we post on the nonleaks... only to see yet another wall. All threads must be approved by a mod. So, the users that now got a super low rating have to very, very slowly get their rating back up.

After lots of honest work in connecting with people in the forums, making decent threads of whatever, they finally get back up to zero or above rating. Yet again, THE CONTENT THEY ORIGINALLY SOUGHT IS LOCKED. Further digging then reveals that being zero or above isn't enough. We need a GREEN contributor level. So the grind that took forever is gonna now take even more forever.

And this is where I'm at. I don't know how many more walls there are...

...and the ONLY way that we are told how to skip this is by giving the site money. Which defeats the main reason why people have come to this forum in the first place.

-----

I can sympathize with the mods. People make sacrifices to access this content, either monetary (they pay for it), social (friends of models who get the content), or technological (hacking/deep web). They are making sure that not just anybody reaps off the benefits of hardworking users. The leaks are only reserved for paying/contributing/loyal users. Nothing is ever truly free.

This information is present in the FAQ and the welcome message - you know, the PM that the bot sends you once you create your account. A sin that plagues internet users is that they don't know how to read or use the search function. Unfortunate. It would save so many lives...

On the other hand, the mods and the site are even deceiving with their userbase. By giving messages promising that the content is a comment or like away, only for it to not be, and then 10 credits away, only for it not to be, is scummy. If you only want the true OGs to access the content, then say so. Don't give users false or incomplete promises. Only those with actual commitment will stay and be part of the community. Modifying the messages with a link to the FAQ for example would improve communication. People still wouldn't read, but there won't be anywhere near as much confusion on the system as there is right now.

[+] 4 users Like hexargentum's post
yeah credits is one thing by contribution on top of that..getting cucked

Thanks for posting this - seeing how others f-ed up and recovered is helping me understand how this works.

il try to use faq so good

RE: Low contribution detected - I made 6 threads in the last 48 hours. Help please!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Low contribution detected - I made 6 threads in the last 48 hours. Help please!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 to everyone else in this group.

thanks for the help

Yes this helps thanks

understanding

This help is very appreciated