arrow_upward
Low contribution detected error
I think you need to get at least in the positive

[+] 1 user Likes YaBoi967's post
Unfortunately I only saw this too late, now i1m realy negative in contribution

[+] 1 user Likes ccaa2011's post
does anyone know if unlocked links become available once your contributor limit is raised or are those credits gone forever?

[+] 1 user Likes genloc1234's post
genloc1234 Wrote:does anyone know if unlocked links become available once your contributor limit is raised or are those credits gone forever?
idk but im pretty sure its more than just +1 or maybe its just certain posts that require differing amounts of contribution.

Hmm, was curious what was up with that, oh well.

QbrbQ Wrote:
genloc1234 Wrote:does anyone know if unlocked links become available once your contributor limit is raised or are those credits gone forever?
idk but im pretty sure its more than just +1 or maybe its just certain posts that require differing amounts of contribution.

But how much more though?

[+] 1 user Likes cealpha's post
Just happened to me how do we lower it??

[+] 1 user Likes osrsk's post
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:More then 0, which you have now
Hi, basically the same thing happened to me as OP. I paid 10 credits to unlock a post and got a low contribution error message. Since then I've been talking in the video game section-which has been a good time, btw-and my contribution score has gone up. It's 15 at the time I'm writing this, I believe. However, the post I unlocked still gives me a low contribution error message despite my contribution score being at 15. Could you tell me why this is?

[+] 1 user Likes Hughmanbean's post
Hi, could you please respond to my previous post where i quoted you? Thank you

Hi could you respond to the post i made in this thread where i quoted you? Thank you

Hi, I'm guessing you've just been busy, but I'm still waiting for a response. Mine is more than zero, but I still can't view the link I purchased. It keeps saying my score is too low, but, by your description, that shouldn't be so. I hope you can help me out. Thank you.

Quote:Same thing happened to me yesterday
This may be a common issue. I have the same issue.

Quote:Hi, basically the same thing happened to me as OP. I paid 10 credits to unlock a post and got a low contribution error message. Since then I've been talking in the video game section-which has been a good time, btw-and my contribution score has gone up. It's 15 at the time I'm writing this, I believe. However, the post I unlocked still gives me a low contribution error message despite my contribution score being at 15. Could you tell me why this is?
I have the same issue. This system sucks...

[+] 1 user Likes Le Donald's post
Same issue here, i should have read the FAQ i guess

I guess I messed up as well, thanks for answering it

Honestly the way this is set up, this site kinda blows. Just layers of bait instead of explaining anything upfront.

You start out with:
"You have to reply or like this thread to see links"

Replying just replaces that with:
"JK literally everything is "premium content", even stuff that isn't at risk of being taken down for copyright, pay money plz. Orrrr you could reply to 10 threads and use credits I guess..."

Using credits just replaces that one with:
"haha jk thanks for the credits fuck you pay money"

[+] 2 users Like agsalami's post
Contribution test

really dislike this system imo. they should just make everything free!!

I’m glad I’ve read this as it’s explained all the errors I’ve made so far!

this system is such a scam, i literally invested more than 3 hrs and still can't see the content i paid with credits for. BS