arrow_upward
MLB Thread
It’s baseball season and we’re in September! Time for some pennant races. The Padres are all in and have rallied around Tatis Jr who is a true star. Any reason to believe that the Yankees and Dodgers won’t be there in the end though?

marlins were my team before covid

I think it will depend on how they structure the post season and how many days they allow between games. If all the games are played in the same stadium and they are played back to back the Yankees are going to be in trouble. Their starting pitching falls off a cliff after JA Happ. They are built for a 3 man playoff rotation. The Dodgers are much deeper with atleast 5 serviceable starters. 

The AL central is super interesting to me with the Twins, W Sox and Indians all performaning like top seeds.

You’re right, didn’t realize the AL Central was so strong. Am surprised the Angels aren’t better. I think the Braves are dangerous in the playoffs.

Fuck these kneeling players. As soon as they stop playing politics and stick to what they are good at I’ll watch again.

Cancelling them won’t stop the season or won’t change their opinions, but if it provides comfort for your feelings, feel free to boycott.

I just know I don't want the Dodgers to win.

Why the opposition to the dodgers? They were clearly cheated out of one title with the Houston Asterisks...maybe two with the Red Sox.

yea for real