arrow_upward
MS Office or LibreOffice?
Which office suite do you use for personal use? MS Office, LibreOffice or something completely different like SoftMaker Office / FreeOffice?

I use LibreOffice myself, it's enough for my personal use.

[+] 1 user Likes eggTimer's post
never heard of libreoffice

If you spend more than a hours on libreoffice per week, it worth to pay for MS office, otherwise libreoffice is fine.

[+] 1 user Likes garty1's post
I use MS Office because my company have license for it but for most users LibreOffice/OpenOffice or SoftMaker Office is good enough.

I like to install SoftMaker Office for people that ask me to give their computer a clean up because of the user interface is easy to use for the people used to MS Office.

MS office is the best but if you can't afford it LibreOffice can work

I always advice friends to try LibreOffice first. If they have any big frustrations with it, purchase MsOffice if that would fix it. You don't need MsOffice for super basics

I prefer ms office as I have been using it for a long time

Depends on how much time you spend. Personally would go for MS office if it's more than two hours per week.

[+] 1 user Likes qwertzhgfd654's post
Using ms office for quite a long time now, can't think of another better program

MS Office, just torrent it

You can get unused MS office 2019 keys for £10 off ebay and amazon. Seems dodgy but the amazon feedback was positive so I bought it last year and still going fine. Can't stand libre or open office.

Lmao wtf is libreoffice never heard of that before

[+] 1 user Likes kimmyboy23's post
i use libreoffice because is open source

I have been using LibreOffice and never ran into problems. LibreOffice being open source is the main reason, and it's free of course.

MS Office by far. It's just much more compatible if you share your work with others.