arrow_upward
Mahomes is Good, but Brady is Better
Those were two really strong defenses. In the end, Brady seemed to manage it better. He had help from a healthy offensive line, that's for sure. Mahomes has a ton of time to get back to the big game. I'm not too worried about him though.

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
Mahomes will be fine. But it does suck that his o-line did him no favors in the big game. Even while scrambling and throwing wild passes, he was still pretty accurate. The receivers just couldn't make the plays.

Brady the goat!!

[+] 2 users Like ashleyfan33's post
It was surprising how bad that line was. I know they had injuries and all, but this is the super bowl. You buck up and play your best. They looked like a line from a junior college.

Felt really bad for Mahomes, it really seemed like he was the only one on the field actually trying to win.

You win some, you lose some. Look at Brady. He's been there. Mahomes is going to learn from this and he's going to become a better leader as a result.

[+] 1 user Likes harolde157's post
that game was a wash tragic as hell

Mahomes is on a crazy level of physical ability and mental mind.

Brady and the bucs exploited KCs defense. If Brady’s o line had backups playing like KCs did, he would have been pressured more and Fournette wouldn’t have been as productive as he was.

Mahomes has a ways to go to beat Brady in number of rings, but he has the best shot of doing it.

I agree that he's got a great shot, particularly since he is so young and talented. I think games like this one will help shape who he is and how he plays and how he leads his team. He's going to be there for a while, so if he wants to pull through tough games like that, when he has backups, he'll have to do it. Brady had some good teams in New England, but they weren't always all pro teams. He carried them through more often than not. Mahomes will have to do the same thing.

It's a shame they were so poorly coached in that game. The KC defense did nothing to help, but you'd have thought their offense would have changed things up in the second half.

True bro , true

This is 100% True, Mahomes got nothing on Tom Brady! Go patriots!!! Smile

go bradyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyy

Tampa Bay‘s defense was just killer they did not let up and give him any room to breathe which is what you need if he has time to think and not scramble he’s going to make big plays.

Mahomes will be back, he had zero help from the o-line or his receievers

In recent games Brady has been an absolute tosser, messing up all opportunities ??

Mahomes is still more skilled atm

you are so right

With how young Mahomes is it’s obvious that Brady is the better QB, and with there stats and achievements Brady is the better QB