arrow_upward
Manga Recommendation
Any manga that is like horimiya or sono bisque no dol?? if none, any manga recommendation would be gread. Thanks in advance!!

[+] 1 user Likes ssaaiittaammaa's post
I'm reading Excuse ME, This is my room, is a korean hentai

[+] 1 user Likes MyrceneFood's post
Like brawling go??? okay Ill try, thanks !

one piece is the best xd

yep, One Piece is the only long anime that i've watched from the very start

If we talk about non-hentai, then: Kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai, Boku Girl, Grand Blue, Oshi no Ko, Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san, Kaette kudasai! Akutsu-san, Imamade Ichido mo Onnaatsukai sareta Koto ga Nai Onna Kishi wo Onnaatsukai suru, Kanojo mo Kanojo, Kakko no Iinazuke, and The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You.
If you don't disdain hentai, specifically korean hentai, then: His Place, Stepmother's Friends, The Unwanted Roomate, Sexercise, A Pervert's Daily Life, As If Daughter, Lucky Guy, Cartoonist NSFW, Golden Scale, Secret Class and all the Gaehoju' series. Then okay, I know more dramatic and/or dark ones but I don't know if they are your genre.

[+] 1 user Likes Hirok Lagstar's post
woah, that's a lot.. Ill try my very best to read them all!!

I’m glad you said manga and not anime cuz one piece manga is top tier and the anime is good for what it is

yep, the manga of One Piece is God tier!

Komi-san wa komyushou desu is a slice of life manga with (slow) progressing romance. It's cute and wholesome, still ongoing though so I check back every couple months to binge the latest chapters

read nisekoi

Thanks for sharing!

Ive already finished nsiekoi