arrow_upward
Mortal Kombat Movie
So I've just sen this and it was ok.

I wasn't blown away by it or anything but it was a good way to kill a couple of hours.  

I'd give it a 7/10.

[+] 2 users Like Gpunter's post
good to know, was thinking of giving it a look and glad to hear it wasn't a horrible, i will feel more comfortable watching it now.

Yeah it was definitely one of those movies you go in with that mindset of "this is gonna be corny, but it's mortal kombat" lol

The fight scenes were epic but story wise the game itself had better background. Enjoyable but the first movie with its corny lines was still better. Looking forward to a sequel!

Good to know it's not too bad. Just got an email saying I could stream it, so maybe I'll do that.

i thought overall it was pretty bad. terrible writing, terrible plot and characters. subzero, scorpion and kano saved it from being complete shit. with all that said, i still enjoyed it lol because its mortal kombat. the leg sweep spam made me laugh.

But, did it beat the 1995 one? Big Grin

It looks so incredibly dumb and fun, I'm looking forward to watching it. Definitely one of those movies you shut off your brain for.

Did anything watch Mortal Kombat in the movie theater? Is it better on the big screen?

Watched it last night as well, its pretty good, though not amazing. If you are just looking for something with some action or really enjoy the series id say give it a go

Movie was pretty good, ending felt a little rushed, would of liked more action 
Rating: 8/10

If u liked the game u will like the film

it was dumb fun, hate they fucked with kung loa and made liu boring as fuck ( i main him in MK 11)

I just hope we get an actual tournament in the sequel as the main plot of this film the gathering for the tournament was basically abandoned at the end

it was good give it a solid 8/10

havent heard of it

Kano was a damn delight in this movie. I would literally rewatch the movie just to see his part again

I liked it, nothing ground braking but good