arrow_upward
Most hours played on a game?
What's the game you played the most in and how many hours do you have on it?

For me it's Dota2 with 6,331 hours >.<

[+] 1 user Likes magnitude6969's post
Probably something only like hundreds of hours in MMOs. Guild Wars 1/2, WoW, etc.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

I spent countless hours just trying to get all trophies and items in the game.

[+] 1 user Likes Veetuh's post
GTA V probably 200 hours clocked

Black ops 2 and 3 zombies. I have 700 hours in bo3 and 600 from bo2 on PC. besides that I also played it a couple years on ps3 so it's probably above 2K together.
Otherwise it's dead by daylight with 1500 hours total.

League of legends, 1000 hours more or less

WoW with around 5400+ hours. I was a maniac lol. Haven't played a game in a while.

I don't no , 10000 hours : )

WoW. Haven't played in years. But my last recollection was ~460 days played.

According to steam I’ve spent over 500 hours on Stardew Valley. Think I might have a farming problem, but I like the soundtrack

300+ hours on the total warhammer games. but dont know how much is made up of waiting for AI to resolve its turns.

Most likely WoW, I've been playing on and off ever since it first started all those years ago...

Metal Gear Solid 2 is my most played game being my first mature game and I replayed it throughout my life even to this day. Second most would probably be Csgo with a couple thousand hours thrown in over the years.

The most impressive playtimes I've seen though was a friend of a friend who (probably used to a bot or something to achieve the hours) had hours on all the Nekopara games on steam from the day they were released on steam to this day, till going too.
Last I checked they were on several thousands of hours lolol

Blacks ops 3 pc 2,000 hr. The custom zombies make me come back to it and it supports remote play anywhere so you can stream it to a friend and they can play too

~700 hours in The Sims 3, I don't really know why I did this though