arrow_upward
Movies you didn’t watch in theaters but wish you had
Mine has to be Interstellar. For some reason, I never got around to seeing it when it was still playing in theaters. When I finally did watch it, I was immediately filled with regret I didn’t see it on the big screen.

Everyone talks about how Rocky was an amazing viewing experience in theatres because the crowd usually was invested in the movie

The Matrix or there will be blood

Either The Matrix or Mad Max Fury Road

I wish I had seen the first How To Train Your Dragon on the big screen.  It's graphics are amazing.

Avengers Endgame - I watched the pirated cam footage and never ended up seeing the movie in person

[+] 1 user Likes macklemorefan6's post
(05-04-2020, 02:31 PM)macklemorefan6 Wrote: Avengers Endgame - I watched the pirated cam footage and never ended up seeing the movie in person

Having seen Avengers Endgame in the theater on opening night, it was fantastic. If the chance arises, I'd definitely see it again in a theater. Even though I have a nice tv/sound bar at home, for some films you just can't beat a theater setting.

In terms of recent movies, I would have liked to have seen Birds of Prey or the John Wick movies in the theater.

[+] 1 user Likes Snowtroper's post
Star Wars a new hope

Avatar. I’ve heard the seen with the tree and the flowers falling was amazing in 3D

Definitely Inception.

(08-04-2020, 11:48 AM)arminstein Wrote: Avatar. I’ve heard the seen with the tree and the flowers falling was amazing in 3D
Yeah, Avatar really was a fantastic movie to see in the theater.

1917 is an awesome movie, would have been great in theaters

I would also say Avatar on 3d

The matrix for me too, was just too young at the time

for old movies that were made before i was born:
Lawrence of Arabia
Star Wars - A New Hope
2001 space odyssey

in my lifetime that i missed:

the matrix
saving private ryan
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

I am lucky (and old) enough to have seen every star wars movie at the theatre. Cinema will never die