arrow_upward
Movies you hated?
I usually don't hate any movies but sometimes one is just miserable. The last one I remember hating was bleeding steel with jackie chan in it.

[+] 1 user Likes CumTownUsaBro's post
Ooh ooh, Dragon Ball Evolution! God...how'd they mess that one up so bad? The one thing I love is how the director(?) literally apologized for it.

Quote: with jackie chan
He's gone full CCP, so fuck his current films.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
The adaptation of the dark tower book series was such a complete shit show. To take a work of art and completly obliterate it with weird connections of characters and rewriting the whole story. I dont know why they tried to invent the wheel a second time.

Quote:bleeding steel with jackie chan in it.
It looks so bad.

Quote:He's gone full CCP, so fuck his current films.

That's if he gets in.

I thought Ready Player One was pretty boring. I didn't hate it tho

[+] 1 user Likes ThomasDeNoobNL's post
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood was hella boring and disjointed in my eyes. Big let down from a big name director.

Didn`t like Irishman at all.

Can any movie beat the Ghostbusters remake?

I can't fucking stand Juno

Quote: The adaptation of the dark tower book series was such a complete shit show. To take a work of art and completly obliterate it with weird connections of characters and rewriting the whole story. I dont know why they tried to invent the wheel a second time.
That's Hollywood for you. Take an excellent story and then fuck it up so badly that it's effectively a different story. It's basically an excuse to take a bad story and connect it with a good story so that people see the bad story and pay money to do that.

Quote: That's if he gets in.
If he keeps sucking their dick publicly, he will. I just wonder what it was that made him give up his soul for CCP acceptance. Chow Yun Fat didn't do that, and was ok with making less money to keep his soul from Xi and co.

Quote: Once Upon A Time In Hollywood was hella boring and disjointed in my eyes. Big let down from a big name director.
That was a story written to make Hollywood insiders happy. It was also comms.

Quote: Can any movie beat the Ghostbusters remake?
Good question. That was an abomination on this earth.

Quote: I can't fucking stand Juno
Anon, all of us are unhappy that Ellen Page got rid of her tits to larp as a miniature discount Leo Dicaprio.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
The grinch. Dont hate on me, i just didnt like how he looked and felt bad.

The first Suicide Squad, that movie is just godawful in all regards. Fuck Jared Leto.