arrow_upward
Music while gaming
Does anyone else put on music while gaming? If so, any recommendations for genre combinations? I listen to a lot of ambient while grinding in WoW because it lets me zone out and forget the monotony of what I'm doing in-game Smile

In game music is normally enough for me

Now you make me remember when I played Carmaggedon 2, 20 years ago, listening Iron Maiden and other metal bands Big Grin
I play most racing games like Gran Turismo and NFS and the in game music in really good to the point of me get those song to listening on the car.

It depends on the game if am playing FPS I use game sound, other I mostly listen to metal.

Rammstein sounds good with every game Big Grin

if i'm doing something mindless i'll usually put on a podcast. if i actually have to use my brain then i won't even play music as i probably won't even be focusing on it anyway.

spikeblackwood Wrote:Does anyone else put on music while gaming? If so, any recommendations for genre combinations? I listen to a lot of ambient while grinding in WoW because it lets me zone out and forget the monotony of what I'm doing in-game Smile
I usually just listen to the in-game music, but if i feel like it I listen to cozy/chill playlists

lol fuckers be play thee Russian anthem in cogs

Its amazing actually!
Great for playing fighting games and need your mind to focus on the gameplay.

It depends on the type of game and also the mood. Games like league of legends for example I really need music in the background or I'd go crazy. The usual stuff I listen to is jazz (funky, bar, etc), lofi hiphop, rock and sometimes anime music. I have those things on rotation per days/weeks because otherwise they'd get stale as much as I like them.

Find some epic music soundtracks on youtube, makes the battles more awesome