arrow_upward
My Mega got banned :( How do I prevent that when I upload again?
As the title said really. I uploaded 3 OnlyFans leaks I had, and I think they've been approved, and now my account is banned. That by itself isn't an issue since I was only using it for this, but is there a way to prevent it from happening again?

I have more I'd like to share and/or repair the ones I've already added.

If you posted the links or shared them with ppl that posted them somewhere then it probly got hit with a copyright. Your mega is safe when you don’t share links but as soon as you share links with strangers, your likely to get banned if it gets reported

Yes, it got a DMCA notice. Just trying to figure out a way around it. Maybe I could Zip them up?

(17-06-2022, 09:59 PM)Jailhouse_Mik Wrote: Yes, it got a DMCA notice. Just trying to figure out a way around it. Maybe I could Zip them up?

Was about to crash when your post caught my attention. Listen, rule of thumb when it comes to mega is to never store what you can't afford to lose. Exactly like gambling.
If you have something questionable, don't share it from your acct. As per your onlyfans issue, girl can be 30yrs old but if she sees her content online, being sold, site rips done, etc..she has the right to DMCA it and if you have a folder from a flagged link..kiss that acct goodbye.
Make multiple accts using protonmail, with each acct being made from a different VPN connection. Email then new mega. I call them dump pros. Build up content you want to post then make threads here, your account with eventually be banned but repost bot should catch majority of your content and it'll be reposted. Since you created megas using different VPN servers, only one gets killed. Until another option was presented to me, which I won't discuss, I would save my 'keepers' using an external drive, SD card etc..now I do exactly that..zip, save on drives and also use mir.cr I absolutely can't express how much of a godsend it was stumbling across that site.
Upload a few zips. 500meg limit stat with about 3 or 4. Post here. Now this is why I drop zips here of small files...so you drop and the views start rolling in, then add that other sites steal our drops so now you can add the views from here and oher sites..your stats jump fast. 4 drops, 250-1000 hits each and you can ask for premium upgrade and the hook you for free. No you have 2gig max per file limit drop a file or two weekly to show you're not just using them for storage space and you'll have something as good as mega the cloud etc.. when you drop a keeper click on it every so often to keep it active and you'll have no problems. You can use it for short links.

So never assume you're good with mega, they got strict. One last thing you can do...add content to one mega you share from. After you import download content. When finished log off after clearing the cache and data, switch to new VPN location, log on to secondary mega and reup the content. Diff ip, diff ip acct was made on and that means if anything, only one acct will get banned if anything.

Hope this helped, dm me or wickr if you need any help.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

[+] 2 users Like daGoat21's post