arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
My Review Of Elixir External CSGO Cheat
Used the cheat for a few weeks and it seemed good at first, apart from the skin changer being a separate EXE.
I did have some issues that were addressed and fixed very fast.

The big issue arose when an update combining the skin changer to the rest of the cheat, that featured
- Glow (regular, health, and visible)
- Chams (Regular and HP)
- Triggerbot
- BHOP
- Clan tag Changer
(i can't remember if there were more, didn't use them).

He also in that update added multithreading to the glow... That's where it went downhill!

I'm running a 1700x (8 core 16 thread CPU) and have never had an issue with any cheats in the past causing lag that made the game unplayable. This update made it unusable most of the time. I would find my self-needing to open the cheat 1-5 times before it ran smoothly, and even then it wasn't good. Open opening it consumed 60% of my CPU for a solid minute before resting at 6% with nothing enabled, 10-15% with skinchanger and glow on.

The biggest issue I faced was with it open, and doing things out of cs. With cheat opened it would cause any other program out of cs, if it worked that time, to be super slow and laggy. To the point that task manager which would instantly open with it not on, would take 30 seconds to open and load!

I told NCI about this issue, he could not replicate he said so he couldn't help. Assuming it was my pc I did a refresh, didn't OC, tried it. Same issue! I then had 3 friends, 2 of which have never even used a cheat on there pc! 1 blue screened, and the other 2 had the same issues I had! To make that issue worse, even after closing cheat, if it ran for more then 5 mins the pc would stay laggy and broke until you rebooted your pc!

I tried to get NCI to understand but instead was met with a block and removal from the discord and forum.