arrow_upward
NOOB here. any tips on how to best increase contributor level/reputation/credits?
also, what is the difference between contributor level and reputation? how do you get credit exactly? i'm a bit confused by it all even though i've read some of the info.

never been a part of this type of system so it's all new to me and taking a while to stick. i would appreciate any tips to being a bigger contributor to this community.

[+] 5 users Like R4ND0M1's post

RE: NOOB here. any tips on how to best increase contributor level/reputation/credits?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: NOOB here. any tips on how to best increase contributor level/reputation/credits?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

RE: NOOB here. any tips on how to best increase contributor level/reputation/credits?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: NOOB here. any tips on how to best increase contributor level/reputation/credits?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

These two threads explain it well. Essentially be active, share sauce if you have it, don’t spam post. Sharing adds and downloading takes away so always try to contribute more than you take. Idk I’m new here but that’s my understanding of it.

[+] 5 users Like Yfbw21's post
Makes senses

thanks man. at the time, had some trouble navigating through the site

thanks but im still lost  Big Grin

Wish I could see the link

there is no afrter necklace lmore therse

Yeah I’m trying to figure all this out too

thanks so confused how to raise point

Was wondering the same, thanks for making this topic.

How to read this post

thanks for making this topic

Make Threads and reply on them. Do not post just leaks

Ahhh yes found myself here again

can really see the link youposted here though

Ahhh yes found myself here again