arrow_upward
New Car Show Ideas?
Loved the classic Top Gear with Jezza, Captain Slow, and Hamster, and hate the new version, the new guys are dog water. So I watched the Grand Tour. Currently up to date with that, same with Car Trek, and Top Gear US. Any ideas for shows?

[+] 3 users Like John Bentza's post
Although they are not gonna be as wacky as Top Gear I’d recommend Gas Monkey Garage, depending on who you are you might enjoy it (I enjoyed watching it in bursts just so I didn’t burn out). I’d also recommend, though it isn’t a tv show, checking out a channel called Donut Media on YouTube. I’d say they are pretty fun to watch, but they aren’t quite as wacky as top gear but they hit almost the same gears. But I do have a question about Top Gear US, is it any good in comparison to the classic Top Gear?

Get tesla and spacex and do a mars special

[+] 1 user Likes nippie2's post
Hah, can here may being untethered and floating away in space shouthing 'CLARKSON'

Getting credits is sweet

[+] 1 user Likes nippie1's post
ffssssssssssssssssssssssss

At At At At At

Y’know that show where a number of blacksmiths are given a limited amount of time to forge a weapon that they were told to create? I was thinking that there could be a show where they gather a number of mechanics to make their best version of a certain car from scratch and then race all of the cars at the end.