arrow_upward
New GTA Coming Soon?
Any word on dropping a new GTA anytime soon? I know GTA online has phenomenal player still and has been dropping new packages every month. Hopefully they have a new GTA in the works tho. Thoughts?

Rockstar is just trying to milk GTA5 for as long as they can imo. Haven’t heard anything new about possible GTA6(?) development

There are some rumours that the next GTA is in development. I will have to dissapoint you that it is not comming out any sooner than something like 2023/2024, maybe even later...

Yeah GTA6 is in development but it won't come out in the next 2 years probably, they're bringing GTA5 to next gen consoles to milk it even more while they're developing GTA6.

I sure hope soon. But they will milk GTAV for as long as they can

some said they'll bring back vice city after los santos on gta v, well hope its worth the wait and rockstar not to long keep milking gta v

I am hoping they release some form of info but with the way they are pushing GTA 5 on the next gen i doubt anytime soon

my prediction... 2024 release, takes place in London

i reckon itll be out in 2025 and be set in vice city with tommy being a aging mobster giving you some vice city style side missions

I doubt we ever get a GTA 6. The world gets too offended easily for a game like that to drop nowadays

Well, we probably will see GTA 6 someday, thing is, don't expect it to have the same humour, features etc. Also that "someday" isn't near, I believe.

Is GTA 6 confirmed to be in the works? I don't see Rockstar dropping GTA V anytime soon. IIRC it still nets them millions in profits every year and doesn't seem to change with the pandemic and whatnot

i dont think so

Gta v remastered maybe

As long Rockstar can milk gta5 there will never be a gta6