arrow_upward
New OnePlus 9
What do people think of the new OnePlus 9? I was thinking of upgrading from the 7 pro but after the price hike I've got second thoughts.

It's supposed to be agiant killer but now it's as expensive as the rest

Honestly, at that price, might as well buy an flagship.

[+] 1 user Likes Mrgigabit's post
The whole hasselblad seems to be a bit overrated. And the rest of the phone, including the battery, is sub par imho.

[+] 1 user Likes scheef's post
I've ended up going for the Xiaomi M11 as it has an official UK release and is £130 cheaper for comparable specs

I have a 7 pro and don't plan on upgrading. The 7 pro is already really good for the price and spending $800+ to get slight upgrades isn't worth imo. Also, it doesn't have a notch or holepunch on the display!

[+] 1 user Likes Nick Li's post
It's still a bit cheaper than most flagships and doesn't come with the bloatware. The build is still good and oxygen OS mimics stock android so well

Man they really increased in price since the beginning and have forgotten their roots

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
I'm definitely gonna miss the pop-up camera, I would of stuck with the 7 pro if the battery wasn't past its best and the fingerprint sensor fails 50% of the time now and I have to reset the biometric app

I'm not really buying into it either, and honestly seeing the trend oNepLus has been following I'll most likely be moving to Xiaomi for my next phone.