arrow_upward
New games
Idk if it’s just the games out right now or me and my friends are getting older, but we are playing less video games together and I find them more boring. Do any of you guys feel this way? 

If you guys have any games taht you could recommend I would love that. If you need to ask any questions based on what types we like ask away!

[+] 1 user Likes Djhdhdhshshsh17627's post
Destiny 2 is a decent game

I guess it all just depends on what you like. My group for 6 or so friends all met playing Halo 3 back in 2007, and we had all moved on from console to games like League of Legends and Warframe and a few MMO's here and there until those all stopped holding our attention or being too time consuming. We've found a lot of success in playing couch co-op games that have online multiplayer or Remote Play support though. Stuff like Duck Game, Stick Fight, Pummel Party, Jackbox, etc.

I feel pretty much the same as you for most games, though. Most of what I try to play just bores me anymore. I don't have enough time to invest into the games I actually like anymore like Destiny, Warframe, ESO and such.

I'm kinda the same way. Games were both enjoyable and stress relief. As life goes on, you find new interests and stress relievers, so gaming isn't as important.

I just feel like it’s a bit of everything you said tbh. As you get older your world view expands and games are just less exciting. However I do feel like there haven’t been any great new games recently and I would recommend maybe taking a break. Don’t force yourself to play. Play when you rlly want to and you will start having fun if u find the right game!

Yah that’s definitely my type of game unfortunately my friends don’t rlly have the patience and often just end up trolling or fucking around.

[+] 1 user Likes Djhdhdhshshsh17627's post
I used to spend 4 or 5 hours a day playing stuff with friends. Miss those days.

I'd recommend the whole FF series, it's aged pretty well is pretty much accessible on different platforms, the old ones are still great and the newer ones are also amazing, it's a bit grindy, but nothing too crazy. Def a good pick.

Dying light recommend

Feels like I just play the same games over and over again these days. Xbox titles aren't really that good anymore either.

some favourites cummin out soon cant wait

Minesweeper hard as hell with those 99 mines