arrow_upward
New guy questions - posting links/albums
Thanks to all the people asking and anwering questions, I'm starting to see how this works. Very new to this type of platform and appreciate your patience, I'm going to have some dumb ones Smile 

Where are you all putting content? Mega? Imgr? Is there a better, preferably free and anonymous host? Or are the images hosted here somehow?

Once you have it hosted, how do you link to it here (is it HTML tags or something similar?

Finally, how do you check that the content you're posting isn't already here somewhere? Or do you post and hope it's new?

Thanks in advance - I think i figured out how to upload one photo at least:

[Image: A1ULXX.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes redman9600bps's post
Thanks for the effort - every single link gives me this error

ugh.. this error:

me too same situation reall i don't understand

(24-07-2021, 02:29 PM)redman9600bps Wrote: Thanks to all the people asking and anwering questions, I'm starting to see how this works. Very new to this type of platform and appreciate your patience, I'm going to have some dumb ones Smile 

1. Where are you all putting content? Mega? Imgr? Is there a better, preferably free and anonymous host? Or are the images hosted here somehow?

2. Once you have it hosted, how do you link to it here (is it HTML tags or something similar?

3. Finally, how do you check that the content you're posting isn't already here somewhere? Or do you post and hope it's new?

Thanks in advance - I think i figured out how to upload one photo at least:

[Image: A1ULXX.jpg]

Hey, most people don't put in this much effort so I appreciate the questions and will be happy to answer them (I've numbered them, see the quote):

1. You can create a Mega account with a 10-minute e-mail for example. This Mega account currently gives you a storage of 20 Gb. You upload the map of leaks, right-click on create link and then post the link in the correct thread. When the Mega is down or reported you can report your created thread for 'Broken Links' and the Repost Bot will usually make a new thread with the provided content. You won't be receiving any reputation or credits for this anymore.
Threads in 'Onlyfans' section require a preview picture, you can use a regular image hoster like Postimages.org (it's against their ToS to post adult pics but the pics usually stay visible for quite some time) or an adult image hoster like Picunt.com or imagebam.com (I have little to now experience using these so I don't know how long the images remain available). Make sure that you post the direct link to the image so that the image is visible in the thread itself.

2. I personally made a template for my posts and use that to create a nice looking thread that includes a preview slideshow and downloadlinks. There's a few ways to approach this but you could create your own template by checking existing thread. When you click on 'reply' on the OP you will see the different HTML shortcuts used. Check the Repost Bot threads for example.

3. There's no check in place for existing content on the website. Any contribution is welcome. You could check for yourself if a leak already exists and (manually) check if the content you have is the same or different. No one is stopping you from creating a new thread with the same content however personally I think putting in a bit more effort hopefully increases the quality of the content provided.

Hope this was helpful for you!

xbox.

[+] 4 users Like xboxkut's post
Hey, most people don't put in this much effort so I appreciate the questions and will be happy to answer them (I've numbered them, see the quote):

1. You can create a Mega account with a 10-minute e-mail for example. This Mega account currently gives you a storage of 20 Gb. You upload the map of leaks, right-click on create link and then post the link in the correct thread. When the Mega is down or reported you can report your created thread for 'Broken Links' and the Repost Bot will usually make a new thread with the provided content. You won't be receiving any reputation or credits for this anymore.
Threads in 'Onlyfans' section require a preview picture, you can use a regular image hoster like Postimages.org (it's against their ToS to post adult pics but the pics usually stay visible for quite some time) or an adult image hoster like Picunt.com or imagebam.com (I have little to now experience using these so I don't know how long the images remain available). Make sure that you post the direct link to the image so that the image is visible in the thread itself.

2. I personally made a template for my posts and use that to create a nice looking thread that includes a preview slideshow and downloadlinks. There's a few ways to approach this but you could create your own template by checking existing thread. When you click on 'reply' on the OP you will see the different HTML shortcuts used. Check the Repost Bot threads for example.

3. There's no check in place for existing content on the website. Any contribution is welcome. You could check for yourself if a leak already exists and (manually) check if the content you have is the same or different. No one is stopping you from creating a new thread with the same content however personally I think putting in a bit more effort hopefully increases the quality of the content provided.

Hope this was helpful for you!

xbox.
[/quote]

Yes, this is very helpful - thank you!

(25-07-2021, 03:45 AM)xboxkut Wrote: 1. You can create a Mega account with a 10-minute e-mail for example. This Mega account currently gives you a storage of 20 Gb. You upload the map of leaks, right-click on create link and then post the link in the correct thread. When the Mega is down or reported you can report your created thread for 'Broken Links' and the Repost Bot will usually make a new thread with the provided content. You won't be receiving any reputation or credits for this anymore.

This will be addressed in the v7 update launching this week Smile 

The repost bot will fix the link and the User will be credited with everything
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Alright sick thanks

How do you keep from getting your Mega flagged.? I have content but I don't want to bet banned on Mega

Good to know thanks

this is mad confusing

Thankyou very helpful

Dang she hot