arrow_upward
New here!
I see that there is a system in place to reduce leaching and ensure a true community. I do wonder how well it works, so I am interested in hearing about that. My opinion, as a new user is that it may create too big of a barrier for newbies to really see the value created here. Just my two cents. hope the community is strong.

The barrier used to be bigger until they updated the system recently. With that, it's easier to get contribution points, but in terms of community, there was never much of it to begin with. More so now that the whole contribution thing is based on creating new threads as opposed to responding to them.

At most, you'll just find people creating different threads/topics to get their points up and move on. Other than a reply or two here and there, you won't see much discussion or interaction between users.

[+] 1 user Likes ceratsiv's post
Hey welcome, definitely read a bunch of stuff to get started. Can be a bit daunting at times.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
I'm new as well. Looking forward to contributing as well as taking part in discussions. Seems like a fun community!

[+] 1 user Likes 3rdtry77's post
Welcome friend, yeah the rules are a bit confusing but not too bad once you read them

[+] 1 user Likes thgoosguys's post