arrow_upward
New update on COD warzone. Do you miss Verdansk the way it was??
I think it’s refreshing with this 1984 map. Only dived in once so far but the new buildings to explore is interesting. Everyone has their favorite dropzones, I hope to find a good spot soon. The new weapons I want to try out too!

New map or upgraded version is definitely better IMO. The map looks a lot more vibrant, the added color makes it feel different. Only thing I dislike is their take on only having blackop gun drops now. Seems like they’ve given up on MW and only focusing on CW. I like the MW guns a lot better. They just feel different.

However they did do a better job at balancing the overall game mechanics, especially giving under looked guns a chance in being used

The new map is almost the same, with a free skin, but the new areas are well done and well hit, if it feels different in SuperStore, the factory is great, what used to be the prey is a much more striking area, and I love it
Without a doubt yes, I will miss the map from before, but this new one surpasses it by much, much more
Greetings friend!

not sure how i feel abt it