arrow_upward
Online Photo-Editor like Photoshop without download

If you're used to old versions of photoshop, gimp.org is free and nostalgic. Awkward interface but useful.

signing Wrote:If you're used to old versions of photoshop, gimp.org is free and nostalgic. Awkward interface but useful.
Gimp isn't an easy to use program starting off but if you put time into learning it, either by messing around with the program or by watching tutorials about it, you can find it's one of the best budget alternatives which is amazing for students. Not sure what you mean by Nostalgic tho.

Here are great alternatives,

Fotor:

RE: Online Photo-Editor like Photoshop without download.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Online Photo-Editor like Photoshop without download.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Pixlr:

RE: Online Photo-Editor like Photoshop without download.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Online Photo-Editor like Photoshop without download.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

ok.let's seeee

Super cool, very awesome.

Well, I learned early versions of Photoshop. After version 8, I find it too hard to do things. GIMP is far closer to the old Photoshop interface than the newer ones, so I find it nostalgic. It's funny, when I used to complain that GIMP was too alien, while I don't recognize Photoshop anymore at all.

Checking out the link.

Hello my friends