arrow_upward
Online classes
How are you adjusting to the transition of classes being moved online due to the coronavirus?

[+] 1 user Likes belgian67's post
It's been a little tough adjusting but hopefully I'll get used to it soon

I typically hated online classes because attending class is so low effort that it enables me to be lazy and skip it. Normally wake up at 7AM to get to that 8AM class? Well now you can choose between waking up at 7:30 to get ready or.......just sleep in.

It's super dependent on the professor. My biochem prof always keeps lecture interesting but my calc ii prof kinda just drones on and I just end up getting distracted by whatever, luckily I record the lecture

The part that's frustrating is that Exams are kinda up in the air right now

I think we'll get used to them

Some people don't know how to use push to talk and usually those same people are using their speakers. Sad

its so hard for me but what can I od

I prefer the online classes

I'm hating it, very overwhelming and just makes me procrastinate

prefer em actually

I think things are pretty slow when everyone's online... Idk why, I just don't like them. Some things work well, some others don't

Really badly, online classes don't feel the same. At home I am way too easily distracted, hence me being here. I prefer the atmosphere of the class room, helps me focus more

Not having to travel is great but its extremely tedious just sitting in my room listening to something for so long.  The ambience of a classroom actually helps me concentrate.

I've been doing okay with it. It is a little weird but I got used to it