arrow_upward
Opinion on breast reduction?
As an itty bitty committee fan I do believe that breast reduction surgery is an acceptable choice for women who suffer from back pains and other similar problems, but I do also prefer natural over surgically modified breasts which makes me rather conflicted as far as this discussion goes.
What are you guys' thoughts on this topic? ^^

I'm generally not a fan of enhancement cos of how awkward and stiff they are (I'm fine with the ones that move quite naturally), but also dislike the point where a woman feels the need to permanently change her boob size cos she thinks it'll make her more attractive. Personal opinion, of course, but you do you, girl.

Reduction is a different matter altogether - that has actual health reasons behind it. No complaints whatsoever. To be fair, though, I like proportion on a woman, so if her boobs are so oversized that she wants to reduce them cos of health problems, I'm more likely to prefer the post-op look.

dont like it

it's sad but i can understand if is for health problem. And I agree with baseappetites, breasts are not everything

Just get in better shape and the boobs will follow.  Crazy how small they can get as you lose body fat %

Natural > fake everyday but as for reduction I definitely don't see an issue with it

if someone wants to change the way their body is then who am I to stop them? it's their body

As long as what someone is doing and they are happy im ok with it. Would I be sad if they looked nice, yes but all breast and good breast.

Better small breasts than back pain

[+] 1 user Likes Skyla4me's post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That being said, small, even REALLY small, tits are better than bolt ons / fake tits.

I hate fake boobs, unless the job was well-done and they don't look fake/disproportional

That said, I don't mind breast reduction.

Usually not a fan. Ex: Siri and Alison Tyler both had better looking tits before the reductions, although at least Siri's ass is way better now
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

Good idea tbh

agree I'm fine with it for health. not a fan of doing it for cosmetics but then again it's none of my biz

Pick us auosbj is tiene

If it's for heath, no issues with that

Eh. I like big tits but the back problems are a bitch from what I've heard. I got no real opinion I guess.

Not always the case, my gfs 8.5 stone and hers are huge causing back issues (28G UK size), also a massive issue finding bras and can't wear any of the CK style elastic ones!

Better to be healthy and living comfortably than to suffer

I see no conflict here, breast reduction is acceptable, but there's no need to reduce too much.