arrow_upward
Opinions on spicing up the Olympics. Drinking games?
Lets be honest, the olympics are getting tired. It's mostly the same old each year. What should be done about this? I think drinking games. I mean honestly the introduction of curling in the olympics was a breath of fresh air. Just some regular Joes scrubbing the fucking ice like sociopaths and yeeting some handled boulders at a target. I mean come on! I think the Olympics should have introduce drinking games official events. Honestly I would watch the shit out of that. Other than that they could allow performance enhancing drugs. That would be waaaaay more entertaining to me. Seeing how far we could take humanity with just these roided out monster people. I would watch that on PPV.

Drinking games couldn't ever be Olympic level because the only nation that has such talent to drink that much and still operate would be Russia. Even our best would still lag far behind them.

There are so many fun drinking games out there. Would love a beerfest style world olympics. Palm Pong, Beer Pong, lousiville chugger, etc

I personally just love watching them, but will agree. drinking games for points scored, shit like that seems likea  nice addition

I'm all for some good drinking games, but I think they are better suited for The Ocho than they are The Olympics.  I feel like ESPN could get some more views if they would dedicate some time to this.  Even if it's just one day out of the year like The Ocho.