arrow_upward
Opinions on unitards in gymnastics/olympics
What are your thoughts on female athletes changing their attire in sports like beach volleyball or gymnastics? I do think they should have every right to make the change, and the bikinis/leotards did seem pretty dated. If it doesnt affect performance, then who cares right?

[+] 1 user Likes Aguy83's post
Completely agree. I suspect in a few years unitards with shorts or legs will be the norm. Finish the norwegian handball team has highlighted the issue now and Im sure by the next Olympics female athletes will be free to wear what they like.

Typo: Fining*

[+] 1 user Likes OLYBBYY's post
I hope you're right! My expectations for progress on these kinds of things are set so low these days. I'll honestly be surprised if the committee makes any real change by the next olympics, but I hope I'm wrong!

They should let them wear as they feel like.

[+] 1 user Likes rajukaka's post
Quote: Finish the norwegian handball team
They did that because one of their females is a dude that identifies as a female, and he still has his cock and balls. Good move on their part, great way to hide that fact.

fully don't care what the athletes wear - if it's affecting performance, it should be public knowledge but otherwise... no big deal

We could always go full Greek and make everyone compete naked.