arrow_upward
Overhated Video Games?
I feel like Bo4 and MW19 get too much hate. Both of them were decent games but really nothing special. Cold War is for sure the most overrated COD game. It feels empty, unsatisfying to play, and unfinished.

I liked Bo4 so i dont get why it gets so much hate

No game is truly deserving of hate. Everyone should just chill and enjoy what they like.

the only games that deserve to be hated are the ones made to be cash cows

Cyberpunk was so hyped but it's trash lol

I mean I dont think MW2019 gets too much hate. It's the highest selling cod game since BO2 and still have a fairly large player base.

[+] 1 user Likes Nick Savirin's post
Destiny 1 and 2 rightfully deserved some of the hate they got, especially while Bungie was partnered with Activision (which is no longer the case), but they've grown to be much better games, cost of DLC aside.

Here's an unpopular opinion: Fortnite. 
Like I get it, I can't stand the game at all either, but I don't think it necessarily deserves all the hate that it gets. It should rightfully be criticized for how it tries to get the most out of its players' wallets, but apart from that? It popularized an entire genre and forced many major game studios to attempt and copy their success.

League OF legends for sure. If you are as a person are not able to take criticism then just dont play that game.

ammm fortnite(?)

kinda true tbh, cyberpunk hype was too high to reach and when the product came out it was kind of a disaster

Lmao crazy how the most hyped game of the year turned out to be the biggest failure, really gives me a good laugh

True it’s really hard to enjoy a game when the best way to enjoy it is by dumping money into it

Oh yea that game just became hated because of the annoying kid fan base. Honestly in the early life of the game I kinda enjoyed it but it just turned to hatred