arrow_upward
PC specs recommendation?
Looking to build a new pc as my only gaming laptop is not running too well for current titles, cant imagine how it will perform later with Elden Ring and others on the horizon.

Currently playing BF5, Age of Empire, CoD warzone. Looking to play Sekiro, Forza Horizon 4. Would love to run at 100+ FPS 1080 or 1440p. 

What sort of specs should i be looking at? and how much would that cost? (my budget is non restrictive atm)

Would recommend any AMD and if you can get one at a normal price a Nvidia 3000 card, maybe the Ti

If you keep raytracing off, you could probably reach your goal in BFV with a Ryzen 3700x, an RTX 3070, and some low latency 3600mhz ram sticks. I have no idea what it would cost now with the current market being full of scalpers, but in 2020 a build like this would have cost you around 2k USD before taxes. If you got a decent motherboard and a beefy cooler, you could get even more power out of that 3700x too with some overclocking.

unfortunately, it looks like prebuilts are more cost effective. trying to find a gpu at a decent price is ridiculous

i recommend logicalincrements.com to research this kind of stuff, too, but yeah gpus are nut$ right now

Never heard of this website, and I’m looking to build soon, thanks!!

Trying to get a GPU really is hard. I hear shortages are expected to last into 2022 which is a huge shame. Godspeed to anyone trying to pick one up. Is Best Buy still the place to go for one? I heard that on the news I think

rtx 3000 ~
amd 7 th ? not too much and better