arrow_upward
PS5 hopes
So Ive heard about ps5 having backwards compatibility, my biggest concern is how itll work. Sure discs would be one thing but I really hope I can play my downloaded ps3 games on there. I've got some jrpgs I wanna play again

My biggest concern is .. is it going to be worth even buying the graphics are only going to probably be marginally better since it's just PC hardware and they have to keep costs down?

better than ps4, but not so expensive

probably it will work with the ps4 games, i have heard the ps3 games were programming in other framework

backward compatibility is confirmed

that isn't so expensive and really improvement in dualshock

i hope it will have good speed, graphics and games!!!

Exel ent Wrote:So Ive heard about ps5 having backwards compatibility, my biggest concern is how itll work. Sure discs would be one thing but I really hope I can play my downloaded ps3 games on there. I've got some jrpgs I wanna play again

My biggest complaint about playstation they havent been releasing many good games lately i am thinking of jumping ship to nintendo.  All the remaking remastering of games really has me turned off this generation of games they were nice back in day but i dont play them much after i rebuy them for $60

I hope the exclusives continue to impress

Exel ent Wrote:So Ive heard about ps5 having backwards compatibility, my biggest concern is how itll work. Sure discs would be one thing but I really hope I can play my downloaded ps3 games on there. I've got some jrpgs I wanna play again

I would like to see better games and stop worrying about sound and graphics i found ps4 generation with a lack of new games just riding on all the ports

I am glad there is backwards compatibility, that is what was missing on the ps3 and ps4

Now that backwards compatibility is confirmed, I'm just hoping Sony keeps up their line of fun exclusives.

hope the exclusives continue to impress and nice graphics!

improvement in dualshock

I just hope they have better games but not jumping on bandwagon at the start

PS3 backwards compatibility would be great, but I don't think it'll happen. I hope I'm wrong, though. There is an emulator online if you have a PC capable. 

As for my hopes for the PS5, I hope they improve the Dualshock. I really like the DS4, but battery seems to suffer and the quality of the controllers are not that great. Also, a nicer UI for the dashboard would be nice. Not a fan of the scrolling menu.

better than ps4,

I really hope it will result in improvements for gaming in general. Better looking games, more possibilities etc.

Can't wait for the official release end of this year. It's gonna be da bomb.

PSN plus requirement for playing online games is just cancerous, wish they'd drop that but I don't think they will.